Organised road trips to Bansko every Friday!
Departures for weekend mini breaks, from December to March, 2 nights, from 58 €/person incl. breakfast.
Bansko, one of the top winter resorts in Europe, combining incredible and modern infrastructure for snow lovers with luxury hotels, casinos, bars and clubs, setting the tone of apres ski lifestyle!
Day 1: Departure from our city towards the Greek-Bulgarian borders. arrival in Bansko and gathering at the hotel’s front office for checking in. After settling to our rooms, briefing and off for lunch! We’ll visit one of the most reliable and beautiful restaurants in Bansko, with affordable prices, where we taste particular flavours and dishes. After we enjoy lunch with music, return to the hotel for rest, free time at the hotel’s pool & spa. Do not forget our late evening appointment! Meeting at 11:00 at the hotel lobby for a night our and clubbing in snowy Banko.
Days of stay:
Rise and shine and after a good breakfast and get ready for skiing! For the less adventurous, a lift ride to the highest point of the mountain and a hot drink in the chalet of the ski resort will fascinate you. After the snow war and the walk, we it is lunch time. You will be informed about the appointment time with a message on your mobile phone. In the afternoon and after we have rested we do not miss another visit to the hotel’s pool and spa, maybe a walk in the village, to admire the white landscape. If you wish a fuller programme,there are several optional excursions organised almost every day, either for the capital of Bulgaria, Sofia or for the thermal baths, Banya. Just ask the tour guides.
Events are organized every night at a club in Bansko with Greek DJs with travelers from Greece. Reservations is necessary as the parties fill up quickly and the clubs have a certain capacity!
After breakfast we check out of the hotels. Luggage will be kept in the buses, as we’ll have some more free time for browsing and last minute shopping. After a quick bite, we meet on the right side of Tsakiris Ski, to make our way back home.
For more information, please contact TRAVELERS CLUB.
What is included in the package:
• Transfer from your city to Bansko by return with luxury air-conditioned buses,
• Accommodation in one of the proposed hotels,
• Breakfast daily (or half board if indicated within the hotel selection),
• Unlimited spa use depending on the facilities of each hotel,
• Experienced tour escort,
• Discount prices on rentals and Ski & Snowboard lessons only for those who travel with us,
• Suggestions for organized fun and activities during the trip,
• Liability insurance / professional liability.
• Entrances to club, bar, nightclubs,
• Travel within the village,
• Optional activities.
- BANYA THERMAL SPRINGS: Price per person 15 euros, includes transfer, entrance and use of the spa.
- ALL-DAY EXCURSION TO SOFIA – CITY TOUR & SHOPPING: Price per person 20 € Includes: Transfer, escort, guided tour with Greek speaking guide. Departure at 09:00.
- SKI Ή SNOWBOARD EQUIPMENT RENTAL: To rent Ski or Snowboard equipment at preferential prices you can contact the tour attendant and get your equipment with the prepaid rental card that you will receive from the tour attendant. Ski rental cost per day 10 euros (including sandals, boots, walking sticks). Snowboard rental cost per day 13 euros (board & boots included).
- 4×4 OFF ROAD JEEP SAFARI: There are 2 itineraries per day. 09.30-12.30 and 12.30-15.30. Price per person 27 euros.
- BLAGOEVGRAD – RILA MONASTERY: Price per person 17 euros. Includes transportation, escort, tour. Museum entrances are not included. Departure at 09:15.
- RAZLOG-NATIONAL FOREST: Price per person 10 euros. Includes transportation, escort, tour. Departure at 09:30.
- EXCURSION WITH 8X8 ATV: Each vehicle takes 5 people + the driver. Price per person 25 euros.
€ Payment Terms:
• Full payment at the time of reservation, Freedom Passes accepted.
• Single supplement: +50% of the price.
.Note: If you choose to pay by card, there is no possibility of deposit in advance, only a lump sum payment of the entire amount of the reservation.
Single supplement & Children Charges:
• Single spplement: + 50% of the price for 1 person (Call us for the exact cost per hotel).
• 1st child up to 6 years is charged with a fixed amount of 35 € in all hotels if staying in a double room with 2 adults
• 1st child 6 to 12 years old has a 20% discount from the prices of adults in a triple room with 2 adults.
Special Terms of Cancellations & Reservations:
.In case of total lockdown resulting in cancellation of the trip, full refund is granted.
For this discount offer, NO amount is REFUNDED in case of cancellation of the traveler’s fault as well as no change in traveller names or travel dates are allowed.
The price of the excursion increases as the departure date of the excursion approaches, so early booking is suggested.
Note: Each traveler is personally responsible for possessing the necessary travel documents required for the trip. In case of refusal to board the office does not bear any responsibility.
Covid-19 Info and Travel Requirements:
Based on current measures, for travellers from Greece to enter Bulgaria one of the following certificates are required:
European Vaccination Certificate or
European Covid-19 Recovery Certificate (valid even after returning to Greece)
Negative PCR (molecular) test 72 hours (NO rapid or self test).
Acceptable vaccines: AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), AZD1222 (SK Bioscience Co Ltd.), Covieshield, Janssen, Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, Sinopharm, Sinovac and Sputnik V.
The PCR test certificate must state the following:
Name and address (in Latin), Passenger contact details and Date and time of the test.
Based on current measures, for our return to greece from Bulgaria, one of the following certificates are required:
– Vaccination certificate. The certificate must be in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, language, issued by a public authority, provided that the vaccination was completed at least 14 days before arrival in Greece. The vaccination certificate must include the name of the passenger, the type of vaccine administered and the number of doses.
-COVID-19 Recovery Certificate, which has been issued for at least 30 days and for a maximum of 180 days before arrival in Greece. The receipt must be in either English, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Russian and comply with the relevant legislation.
– COVID-19 Digital Certificate, in digital or printed form which has been issued in accordance with EU regulations and meets one of the following criteria:
Have completed their vaccination against COVID-19 with any of the EU-approved vaccines, provided that the last dose has been given at least 14 days before their arrival in Greece.
Have a negative molecular test PCR or Antigen test (taking oral or nasopharyngeal smear) which has been performed up to 72 hours before their arrival.
Have recovered from COVID-19 which is proven in accordance with current European legislation.
In the event that the authorities prohibit a traveler from traveling (eg due to a thermometer before boarding a ship or airplane) we take no responsibility for the loss of the trip and there is no question of a refund.
All passengers on airplanes, ships, but also on road transport, are required to wear a protective mask.
December, January, February, March, every Friday.I am interested!